Plasma Fibroblast is one of the most advanced treatments in skin rejuvenation. Using the lastest Medical Grade nano plasma technology we can now lift, tighten and reduce fine lines and wrinkles without surgery and minimal downtime. The treatment is performed through minute dots made from the Fibroblast Medical Plasma device, at a certain distance from the skin to stimulate instant contraction and tightening of skin fibres. Results can be seen immediately but continue to improve in the coming weeks. We can also use Plasma Fibroblast to reduce the look of stretch marks and remove skin lesions.
The benefits of plasma pen
- Long lasting results with most being permanent
- Reduction of fine line and wrinkles
- Reduction in scaring and stretch marks
- Avoids risks inherent with surgical blepharoplasty
- Costs far less than surgery
- Anaesthetic is applied so there are minimal levels of discomfort
- Minimal downtime as no needle, scalpel or sutures are used
- Lifting and tightening of the skin
What we can treat
- Eyelid skin laxity
- Crows feet
- Lip lines
- Full face & neck lift
- Stretch marks
- Removal of skin tags
- Sun damage
- Active acne
- Large pores
- Age spots
Plasma is a hot ionized gas consisting of approximately equal numbers of positively charged ions and negatively charged electrons. The characteristics of plasmas are significantly different from those of ordinary neutral gases so that plasmas are considered a distinct “fourth state of matter.”
The principle is to ionize gases in the air to create a small electrical arc, similar to a lightning bolt, with which the area affected by aesthetic problems may be treated, without unwanted damage to the surrounding areas.
The Fibroblast Plasma handpiece, the electrical energy is converted into an electrostatic and transmitted to the applicator tip by impulse . At the right distance from the skin, oxygen and nitrogen are mixed, and produces an arc of plasma which is discharged on the surface of the skin the pores open the surplus plasma evaporates, and with the fibroblast technique reaches the contraction of the skin this creates an immediate tissue tightening effect of the skin tissue on the surface and creates thermal disruption in the dermis stimulating collagen and elastin the elasticity of the skin is improved and a flat tightening is made possible The treatment is non invasive.
The probe doesn’t touch the skin it creates tiny carbon dots which look like freckles and fall off around 4-7 days leaving the skin tight and lines diminished.
We follow a pattern called a (reduction grid) this method is used to treat specific areas of concern without damaging the surrounding tissue this allows the excess skin to shrink and tighten result is visible during treatment.
A single treatment usually achieves the desired results you are after, however, the procedure can be repeated 6 to 8 weeks after the initial treatment if you wish for further lifting or tightening. The amount of sessions needed varies from client to client and their individual concerns. For the’Eyelids Lift’ treatment the client may need additional treatments to get their desired results.
There is little pre-care for this treatment. Ensure that you are hydrated, preferably without sun tan. Avoid sun exposure and self-tanning products prior to treatment
Prior to treatment:
Wear SPF 30-50 for 2-4 weeks prior to treatment
Use vitamin C based products and take vitamin C tablets (check with your GP or pharmacist)
Avoid Sunbeds and self-tanning agents
Avoid laser treatment
Avoid skin peels
Avoid retinol treatments and retinol-based products. Avoid products containing peels or scrubs.
Avoid mechanical cleansing machines.
Not to book a treatment if herpes simplex virus is active in or near the area to be treated
Wait at least 4 weeks after treatment prior to having filler or botox
Remove contact lenses on the day of your treatment and bring your glasses with you.
If you suffer from hayfever you will need to take antihistamines prior to your treatment if having treatment under
- On the first day and up to three days you may experience swelling this is normal especially around the eye area. Occasional weeping may occur, but this will settle, and any burning sensation will reduce.
- Keep the area dry for the first 72 hours and apply a small amount of your aftercare products colloidal silver or renew 28 gel every half hour for the first day of treatment this will speed up the healing process and keep the area cool.
- After 5-7 days the small brown dots resulting from the treatment will have disappeared on occasions it may be longer up to ten days.
- Try and keep the area dry if it gets wet lightly pat dry.
- Please inform your therapist if you are unsure of anything.
- Do not apply any creams until the scabs have fallen off.
- Redness swelling. is very normal and can be quite significant around the eyes Crusting or a scab can develop it is important to keep this clean and dry.
- Depending on the skin type and the individual redness can last for weeks this can be covered with mineral make up foundation until it settles
- The skin must be protected from direct sunlight with a high UV protection factor for at least three months
- Never pick or scratch! They will fall off naturally in a matter of days
- It is very important that the scabs /crusts are not removed this may result in scarring.
- No alcohol products at all while healing.
- No makeup in the area until the area has fully healed.
- Swimming and saunas are only permitted when the crusts have fallen off and completely healed. The aftercare must be observed it is the most important part of the treatment.
- Taking supplements can help the immune system in your healing process It is highly unlikely you will ever get an infection from a plasma treatment as the wound we cause isn’t open.
- However, with any treatment, we are not in control of what of what you do when you leave, and you should be aware that the first 12 hours is always the period of risk for you to get any kind of infection so please keep your hands washed when applying gel and the area clean and dry.
Alopecia- An autoimmune condition which affects the hair follicles.
Can be more sensitive and healing may be impaired.
Allergy to anaesthetic-If a client has reacted from the patch test try a
different anaesthetic. If a client can not have anaesthetic cool the
area first with a cryotherapy device and only proceed if the client is
Birth Marks & Port Wine Stains
Blood Pressure-if uncontrolled and high do not treat
Cancer-Unless a letter of permission is provided from their GP
Epilepsy- Unless client has not had a seizure for at least 2 years and
then only with a letter of permission is provided from their GP
Diabetes- Unless a letter of permission is provided from their GP and
leave longer between repeat sessions
Heart Conditions- Unless a letter of permission is provided from their
Herpes Simples-if active do not treat
Kidney disease- Unless a letter of permission is provided from their
Latex Allergy-Use non-latex gloves/PPE
Liver Disease- Unless a letter of permission is provided from their GP
Scars-Do not treat Hypertrophic or Keloid
Thyroid Problems- Unless a letter of permission is provided from their
The NEW ib Pro uses only Medical Grade Nano Plasma Technology, there are very few machines on the market that are medical grade. The ib Pro Nano Plasma device is CE Certified in Italy as a Medical Plasma device.
Upper & Lower Eyelids
Top Lip / Smokers Lines
Nasolabial Lines / Folds
Full Fractional Face Lift
Full Neck Lift
Belly Button Area
Upper Eyelids $1199 / $899
Lower Eyelids $1199 / $899
Upper & Lower Eyelids $1599/ $1199
Perioral Wrinkles $799 / $499
Crow’s Feet $399 / $299
Top Lip / Smokers Lines $499 / $399
Bottom Lip $399 / $299
Forehead Lines $499 / $399
Nasolabial Lines / Folds $399 / $299
Jowl $599 / $499
Full Fractional Face Lift $1999 / $1699
Full Neck Lift $1799 / $1399
Belly Button Area $799 / $599
Lip Plump $349 / $299
Stomach From $399
Stretch marks From $299
Skin Lesions From $69